This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/11787] Program with large TLS segment fails aio_write
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 11:02:14 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/11787] Program with large TLS segment fails aio_write
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #21 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> 2012-03-26 11:02:14 UTC ---
I think it will least surprise users if "stack" means the stack actually
available to the thread, not including implementation details such as TLS,
so they can work with tools that determine the amount of stack space used
by individual functions to work out how large a stack may be needed.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.