This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug build/13888] New: /tmp usage during testing
- From: "tschwinge at sourceware dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:19:16 +0000
- Subject: [Bug build/13888] New: /tmp usage during testing
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug #: 13888
Summary: /tmp usage during testing
As a follow-up for
<http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2012-03/msg00778.html> as well as
During testing, several glibc tests use temporary files directly located
directly in /tmp/ (and with predicatable names, even), which is not
acceptable: preferably these should be located in the build directory
(from where testing is run), and/or at least use mktemp and similar.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.