This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/12875] pthread_cond_timedwait can steal the wakeup of slower thread in pthread_cond_wait
- From: "bugdal at aerifal dot cx" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 20:40:32 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/12875] pthread_cond_timedwait can steal the wakeup of slower thread in pthread_cond_wait
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Rich Felker <bugdal at aerifal dot cx> 2012-03-17 20:40:32 UTC ---
Ping. There was a lot of analysis on this bug but as far as I know, no work
towards fixing it...
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.