This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug stdio/6530] *printf() and incomplete multibyte sequences returns -1 bogusly
- From: "carlos at systemhalted dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 16:59:07 +0000
- Subject: [Bug stdio/6530] *printf() and incomplete multibyte sequences returns -1 bogusly
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #5 from Carlos O'Donell <carlos at systemhalted dot org> 2012-03-11 16:59:07 UTC ---
What would really make this bug stand out is if someone did the work to review
what the *standards* say about this particular behaviour. Reviewing what should
be accepted is 90% of the work in issues like this. Help on this from the bug
submitter would be very useful.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.