This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/13673] fix for incorrect FSF snail mail addresses
- From: "joseph at codesourcery dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 00:01:24 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/13673] fix for incorrect FSF snail mail addresses
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #17 from joseph at codesourcery dot com <joseph at codesourcery dot com> 2012-03-10 00:01:24 UTC ---
I have reviewed and committed the ports patch. Port maintainers may wish
to test their ports build to make sure there are no nonobvious causes of
breakage missed in the review, but it seemed best to get this issue
completely fixed (well ... it appears sysdeps/mips/mips64/gmp-mparam.h was
missed by the patch) rather than leaving it indefinitely to get
maintainers of eight different ports, with varying activity levels, to fix
their ports individually.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.