This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nscd/13696] Add a --disable-nscd option to configure for disabling nscd implementation in glibc functions
- From: "drepper.fsp at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 09:17:42 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nscd/13696] Add a --disable-nscd option to configure for disabling nscd implementation in glibc functions
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Ulrich Drepper <drepper.fsp at gmail dot com> 2012-03-07 09:17:42 UTC ---
Once again you want the world to pay for the convenience of Google? I haven't
heard about anyone else who wants to have this. Even though some people don't
use nscd for glibc, they use other implementations. Adding features which are
not generally used just means introducing sources of future problems.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.