This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug manual/12047] [PATCH] [TRIVIAL] Fix typo (LC_TYPE -> LC_CTYPE)
- From: "pebolle at tiscali dot nl" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 11:44:43 +0000
- Subject: [Bug manual/12047] [PATCH] [TRIVIAL] Fix typo (LC_TYPE -> LC_CTYPE)
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Paul Bolle <pebolle at tiscali dot nl> 2012-03-06 11:44:43 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #3)
> Thanks, I've committed the manual patch.
> You'll need to send the translation
> fixes to the respective translation teams; we only import translations
> unmodified from the Translation Project, not change them locally in glibc.
1) Looking at my patch again it seems these are just outdated translations (ie,
the typo in the original string was corrected but the translations aren't yet
based on the corrected string). So once these translations are redone they will
use the correct string. There's little point in sending these fixes to the
translations teams. These are probably aware that their translations aren't up
2) It looks like I have an excuse to do nothing about the translations!
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.