This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug stdio/13806] New: RFE: tst-fphex should also test wide chars
- From: "polacek at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 10:17:39 +0000
- Subject: [Bug stdio/13806] New: RFE: tst-fphex should also test wide chars
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug #: 13806
Summary: RFE: tst-fphex should also test wide chars
In stdio-common/tst-fphex.c we're testing printf's %a format, but not with wide
characters. It would be nice to test wprintf as well.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.