This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/10200] New: Tests from db-symbols.awk fail on alpha (+ fix)
- From: "aurelien at aurel32 dot net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 26 May 2009 07:32:08 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/10200] New: Tests from db-symbols.awk fail on alpha (+ fix)
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
The tests from nptl_db/db-symbols.awk assume that the 8th column of the readelf
output represents the symbol names. This is not true on some architectures (at
least on alpha), where some columns might be added for some symbols.
A patch which uses the last column instead (the one which is supposed to hold
the symbol) will follow.
Summary: Tests from db-symbols.awk fail on alpha (+ fix)
AssignedTo: drepper at redhat dot com
ReportedBy: aurelien at aurel32 dot net
CC: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
GCC build triplet: alphaev68-unknown-linux-gnu
GCC host triplet: alphaev68-unknown-linux-gnu
GCC target triplet: alphaev68-unknown-linux-gnu
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.