This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/10191] New: socket/accept4.c fails to build
- From: "aurelien at aurel32 dot net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 23 May 2009 11:53:42 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/10191] New: socket/accept4.c fails to build
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
Non-Linux architectures are using socket/accept4.c instead of the Linux
specific version, and this version fails to build with:
accept4.c:38: error: ‘__EI_accept4’ aliased to undefined symbol ‘__GI_accept4’
Patch to fix the problem will follow.
Summary: socket/accept4.c fails to build
AssignedTo: drepper at redhat dot com
ReportedBy: aurelien at aurel32 dot net
CC: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
GCC build triplet: i686-unknown-gnu0.3
GCC host triplet: i686-unknown-gnu0.3
GCC target triplet: i686-unknown-gnu0.3
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.