This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/10118] GLIBC fails to build on POWER6 after binutils change
- From: "rsa at us dot ibm dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 7 May 2009 15:00:30 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/10118] GLIBC fails to build on POWER6 after binutils change
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From rsa at us dot ibm dot com 2009-05-07 15:00 -------
Jakub, in the case where you pass -mcpu=power6 in CC and configuring using
--with-cpu=power6 are you getting -mcpu=power6 twice for the GCC invocations?
Does this patch look complete to you?
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.