This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/10128] __libc_res_nquery fails if one answer returns NOERROR and the other NOTIMP or FORMERR
- From: "aurelien at aurel32 dot net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 5 May 2009 15:36:12 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/10128] __libc_res_nquery fails if one answer returns NOERROR and the other NOTIMP or FORMERR
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From aurelien at aurel32 dot net 2009-05-05 15:36 -------
> Where is such a server?
It's a DSL router, I don't have the exact reference.
> And why can you claim "common"?
I don't say "common", but "common among broken DNS software". A few Debian
users reported the exact same problem. Google also has a few entries about this
problem. And this is one of the problems about AAAA query listed during RIPE-48
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.