This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/9894] Support for PI futexes wrongly marked as introduced in 2.6.18
- From: "aurelien at aurel32 dot net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 1 May 2009 10:56:52 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/9894] Support for PI futexes wrongly marked as introduced in 2.6.18
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From aurelien at aurel32 dot net 2009-05-01 10:56 -------
I fully agree that we can do a ports specific patch until the other patch is
applied to libc. However it would be a lot easier to apply the libc patch
What is the problem with the current libc patch? It is not specific to ports as
it also concerns two main architectures from libc, that is sparc and sh.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.