This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/9981] getaddrinfo prefers listening on ipv4-only over ipv4+ipv6
- From: "aurelien at aurel32 dot net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 1 May 2009 10:47:29 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/9981] getaddrinfo prefers listening on ipv4-only over ipv4+ipv6
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From aurelien at aurel32 dot net 2009-05-01 10:47 -------
The sort ipv4 and then ipv6 is done by rule 5, when matching the label.
It seems this rule should be ignored when dealing with wildcard addresses.
Maybe got_source_addr should not be set to true for wildcard addresses.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.