This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/4335] EastAsianAmbiguous character width is always 1 in UTF-8 locale
- From: "d+bugzilla at vdr dot jp" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 28 Feb 2009 07:38:35 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/4335] EastAsianAmbiguous character width is always 1 in UTF-8 locale
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From d+bugzilla at vdr dot jp 2009-02-28 07:38 -------
Each application should implements each approach
for EastAsianAmbiguous character width issue now.
For example, own one, Markus Kuhn's wcwidth()
Unable to expand glibc wcwidth()'s current implementation
and locale definition, then, could glibc offer common method
for this issue?
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.