This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/6846] Full featured printf hooks
- From: "rsa at us dot ibm dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 27 Feb 2009 23:08:01 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/6846] Full featured printf hooks
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From rsa at us dot ibm dot com 2009-02-27 23:08 -------
Created an attachment (id=3783)
This is getting closer to the design that Ulrich requested.
There's still a 'free()' callback but this will be replaced by a sizeof(type)
requirement on the registration function and the storage will be managed
internally by glibc.
Also, I currently have two separate registration functions because the length
modifier doesn't need all of the callbacks that the conversion specifier needs.
These can certainly be unified if necessary.
Finally, I haven't implemented flag overrides because I'm not sure it is
necessary at this point. (None of the draft specs include flag overrides).
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.