This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/9895] New: README out of date
- From: "aurelien at aurel32 dot net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 24 Feb 2009 23:34:28 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/9895] New: README out of date
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
The version in the README file is outdated, stuck at version 2.7. I know this
is nitpicking, but they are actually people complaining about that, so I have
decided to forward the bug. The patch below upgrades the version number for the
diff --git a/README b/README
index a6374ca..5d1ab17 100644
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-This directory contains the version 2.7 release of the GNU C Library.
+This directory contains the version 2.10 release of the GNU C Library.
The GNU C Library is the standard system C library for all GNU systems,
and is an important part of what makes up a GNU system. It provides the
Summary: README out of date
AssignedTo: drepper at redhat dot com
ReportedBy: aurelien at aurel32 dot net
CC: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.