This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/9891] New: mt_MT: Fix spelling of "Awwissu" (August)
- From: "martin dot pitt at ubuntu dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 24 Feb 2009 16:22:18 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/9891] New: mt_MT: Fix spelling of "Awwissu" (August)
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
https://launchpad.net/bugs/262133 reported that the Maltese language changed the
spelling of "Awissu" (August) to "Awwissu" a while ago:
Here's a link to the KNIM's website (PDF). It's in Maltese but it's an
alphabetical list of words so you can see the word Awwissu in it, with the
previous spelling crossed out, on page 3:
The Kunsill Nazzjonali tal-Ilsien Malti is the official body governing
grammatical rules etc. for the Maltese language.
Summary: mt_MT: Fix spelling of "Awwissu" (August)
AssignedTo: libc-locales at sources dot redhat dot com
ReportedBy: martin dot pitt at ubuntu dot com
CC: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.