This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/9813] pselect implementation (when not implemneted by the kernel) agriviates the race
- From: "shachar at shemesh dot biz" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 4 Feb 2009 10:42:25 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/9813] pselect implementation (when not implemneted by the kernel) agriviates the race
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From shachar at shemesh dot biz 2009-02-04 10:42 -------
Forgot to add - in the above patch, NSIG_LONGS is undefined. Here is its definition:
// Number of __vals in sigset_t that actually contain useful data
#define NSIG_LONGS (_NSIG/(8*sizeof(((sigset_t *)NULL)->__val)))
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.