This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/7068] en_GB locale has wrong week specifier
- From: "jgxenite at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 1 Feb 2009 12:34:23 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/7068] en_GB locale has wrong week specifier
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From jgxenite at gmail dot com 2009-02-01 12:34 -------
This update has now introduced another bug, whereby the start of the week is
Tuesday, instead of Monday.
The first weekday and first workday parameters should both be 1, instead of 2:
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.