This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/3818] New: glibc does not define acct_v3 structure
- From: "michael dot kerrisk at gmx dot net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 31 Dec 2006 07:27:41 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/3818] New: glibc does not define acct_v3 structure
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
Currently, glibc headers do not include a definition of the acct_v3 structure.
This is the the enhanced v3 process accounting record that the Linux kernel can
produce for terminated processes, since kernel 2.6.8. A definition of this
structure can be found in the Linux source in include/linux/acct.h. A
definition of this record be included in the glibc headers (<sys/acct.h>).
Summary: glibc does not define acct_v3 structure
AssignedTo: drepper at redhat dot com
ReportedBy: michael dot kerrisk at gmx dot net
CC: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.