This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/3783] tan(double x) takes excessive amount of time when x is a multiple of pi/2, x != 0
- From: "david at bluehaze dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 22 Dec 2006 10:20:55 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/3783] tan(double x) takes excessive amount of time when x is a multiple of pi/2, x != 0
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From david at bluehaze dot org 2006-12-22 10:20 -------
(I'm the original downstream reporter).
I believe the bug report is valid for two reasons:
- Neither tanl or tanf suffer from the problem.
- The case of x a multiple of pi, at least, should be quick - the result is
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.