This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/3675] libc caches resolv.conf forever
- From: "matthias dot andree at gmx dot de" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 7 Dec 2006 15:22:19 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/3675] libc caches resolv.conf forever
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From matthias dot andree at gmx dot de 2006-12-07 15:22 -------
Thank you. Could you confirm that res_init() does:
- *not* look at the RES_INIT state (i. e. re-reads resolv.conf every time it is
- *not* leak memory when called frequently?
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.