This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/2363] EOPNOTSUPP and ENOTSUP in errno.h must be different, according to SUSv3
- From: "samuel dot thibault at ens-lyon dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 6 Dec 2006 22:18:32 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/2363] EOPNOTSUPP and ENOTSUP in errno.h must be different, according to SUSv3
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From samuel dot thibault at ens-lyon dot org 2006-12-06 22:18 -------
Just leaving a note about the bug: this topic was discussed at opengroup, see
ENOTSUP and EOPNOTSUPP may then be equal.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.