This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/3604] syslog: messages meant for LOG_KERN go to LOG_USER
- From: "et at tallmaple dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 29 Nov 2006 23:25:17 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/3604] syslog: messages meant for LOG_KERN go to LOG_USER
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From et at tallmaple dot com 2006-11-29 23:25 -------
...so if this behavior is maintained, perhaps the openlog() man page could
mention that LOG_KERN for the facility parameter is actually treated as LOG_USER.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.