This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
glibc-2.5: 'make check' reports quite a few errors
- From: Bauke Jan Douma <bjdouma at xs4all dot nl>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 18:40:46 +0100
- Subject: glibc-2.5: 'make check' reports quite a few errors
- Organization: a training zoo
- Reply-to: bjdouma at xs4all dot nl
Sorry, there was an editing/pasting error in my previous
post. Don't know how that happened, but anyway:
--with-tls \foo bar
and in fact that's how glibc is compiled.