This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/3505] New: glibc segmentation fault on make check
- From: "es018r6256 at blueyonder dot co dot uk" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 10 Nov 2006 23:59:06 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/3505] New: glibc segmentation fault on make check
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
I can supply a tail to the make check log , if you supply me with an email
address to send it to .
The build system is a dual 242 Opteron with a 126.96.36.199 kernel binutils
2.15(approx) gcc 4.1.1 glibc installed 2.3.6 suffering from problems with the
generation of libcrypt linked components when compiling gtk-10-6 (the latest)
for gnome (reason for generating the new library ).Is the segmentation fault a
nptl fault or a Kernel config problem or 100 percent glibc ? libio is the
reference point on the error tst-wmemstream1.out
Summary: glibc segmentation fault on make check
AssignedTo: drepper at redhat dot com
ReportedBy: es018r6256 at blueyonder dot co dot uk
CC: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.