This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/3482] New: pthread_cond_signal does not respect thread priority
- From: "loic-dev at gmx dot net" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 8 Nov 2006 09:31:39 -0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/3482] New: pthread_cond_signal does not respect thread priority
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
If two threads with different priorities are waiting on the same condition
variable, a pthread_cond_signal() on that condvar shall wake the thread
waiting the longest on the condvar, not the one with the highest priority. As
of my understanding, this departs from SUS.
Summary: pthread_cond_signal does not respect thread priority
AssignedTo: drepper at redhat dot com
ReportedBy: loic-dev at gmx dot net
CC: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.