This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug math/3451] dangerous inlining of floor and ceil on i386.
- From: "David dot Warme at Group-W-Inc dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 2 Nov 2006 22:45:45 -0000
- Subject: [Bug math/3451] dangerous inlining of floor and ceil on i386.
- References: <20061102224237.3451.David.Warme@Group-W-Inc.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From David dot Warme at Group-W-Inc dot com 2006-11-02 22:45 -------
Created an attachment (id=1398)
Proposed patch to fix this bug.
Sorry, here is the patch once again as an attachment (in case
the original cut/pasted one got word-wrapped, or something).
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.