This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/3429] Race in _dl_open with r_debug.r_state consistency check
- From: "suzuki at in dot ibm dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 27 Oct 2006 18:50:51 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/3429] Race in _dl_open with r_debug.r_state consistency check
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From suzuki at in dot ibm dot com 2006-10-27 18:50 -------
(In reply to comment #2)
> You're addressing a real problem. The assert are unimportant by the _dl_close
> call must be protected. This is fixed now.
So could you please let us know if there is already a patch existing for the
issue ? Or can we use this patch as the final fix ?
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.