This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/2799] Locale/charset combinations missing from localedata/SUPPORTED although mentioned in locale files
- From: "leonard-glibc-bugs at ottolander dot nl" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 19 Jun 2006 23:54:36 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/2799] Locale/charset combinations missing from localedata/SUPPORTED although mentioned in locale files
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From leonard-glibc-bugs at ottolander dot nl 2006-06-19 23:54 -------
One more thing. localedata/SUPPORTED currently states:
# If you have any additions please file a glibc bug report.
If "only adding the minimum" is your policy you might want to explain that
policy in that file. This might avoid people like me filing bug reports for
issues they perceive as being inconsistent (certain locales supporting charsets
that are not supported in other locales that _explicitely_ mention them). Saves
you and us time. Thanks.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.