This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug ports/2749] powerpc32 does not build --without-fp
- From: "sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 13 Jun 2006 21:53:21 -0000
- Subject: [Bug ports/2749] powerpc32 does not build --without-fp
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com 2006-06-13 21:53 -------
It seems that at we are inadvertently using the gcc soft-fp run-time and not the
glibc soft-fp we just build. The problem is that gcc's soft-fp does not
implement the IEEE exceptions. This is responcible for the bug-nextafter failure
and I expect some of the test-float/test-double failures as well.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.