This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/2748] Cancel from printf not calling the cancel handler
- From: "bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 13 Jun 2006 21:45:38 -0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/2748] Cancel from printf not calling the cancel handler
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com 2006-06-13 21:45 -------
Created an attachment (id=1085)
A C version of the test case.
Here is a C version of the test case with the problematic source extracted into
its own source file (bug.c). Compiling bug.c with -fexceptions is all that is
needed to recreate the problem. This does fail as a 32-bit x86 app as well as
32-bit and 64-bit ppc apps. With this test case, you no longer need to set the
linux% ./thct_wrl2 8
The code we're having problems with from bug.c is:
void thd_thread_2 (unsigned int ndx)
pthread_cleanup_push ((void (*)(void*))thd_cleanup, &ndx);
This test case does seem to work with older glibcs (eg, 2.3.4).
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.