This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug ports/2749] powerpc32 does not build --without-fp
- From: "sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 13 Jun 2006 21:44:56 -0000
- Subject: [Bug ports/2749] powerpc32 does not build --without-fp
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com 2006-06-13 21:44 -------
Created an attachment (id=1084)
Log of make check failures from powerpc32 --without-fp
This is the (edited) make check log of the failures, including the *.out.
There are still some failures in float and double that need to be looked at:
bug-nextafter, bug-nexttoward, test-float, and test-double
Plus a signicant number of new (for soft-fp) failures in test-ldouble.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.