This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/2745] mutex with ERRORCHECK attribute fails to unlock on child after fork
- From: "jakub at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 10 Jun 2006 09:03:46 -0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/2745] mutex with ERRORCHECK attribute fails to unlock on child after fork
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From jakub at redhat dot com 2006-06-10 09:03 -------
Also, the child doesn't own the mutex, it is owned by the thread that called
fork (), so for error checking mutex returning EPERM is certainly valid behavior.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.