This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug ports/2749] New: powerpc32 does not build --without-fp
- From: "sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 9 Jun 2006 22:35:03 -0000
- Subject: [Bug ports/2749] New: powerpc32 does not build --without-fp
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
This is know problem that was complicated by the introduction of -mlong-double-128
The goal is first to get glibc for powerpc32 --without-fp to build and run make
check. And second to resolve any test-float, etc errors reported. Hopefully if I
can do the first part, interrested parties can help with the second part.
Summary: powerpc32 does not build --without-fp
AssignedTo: roland at gnu dot org
ReportedBy: sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com
CC: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
GCC build triplet: powepc32-unknown-linux-gnu
GCC host triplet: powepc32-unknown-linux-gnu
GCC target triplet: powepc32-unknown-linux-gnu
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.