This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/869] CVS glibc fails to install if build root PWD too long
- From: "azarah at gentoo dot org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 24 Apr 2005 14:11:30 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/869] CVS glibc fails to install if build root PWD too long
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com
------- Additional Comments From azarah at gentoo dot org 2005-04-24 14:11 -------
Created an attachment (id=462)
I did mail this to glibc-alpha, but no response. The echo is just for status
it takes a while in math/ for instance, but can be removed. I am not sure what
the policy on echoing all commands are, so made some of the rm's silent to not
clutter things too much. Comments/flames welcome.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.