This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/866] glob should match dangling symlinks
- From: "splite-glibc at sigint dot cs dot purdue dot edu" <sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 22 Apr 2005 19:54:39 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/866] glob should match dangling symlinks
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com
------- Additional Comments From splite-glibc at sigint dot cs dot purdue dot edu 2005-04-22 19:54 -------
Created an attachment (id=461)
fix globbing of dangling symlinks in sysdeps/generic/glob.c
Adding another argument to glob_in_dir() was the easiest route, but perhaps one
of its existing arguments could be (ab)used instead.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.