This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/859] When running under SCHED_FIFO, fork + malloc = infinite loop
- From: "david dot carlton at sun dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 18 Apr 2005 21:15:50 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/859] When running under SCHED_FIFO, fork + malloc = infinite loop
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com
------- Additional Comments From david dot carlton at sun dot com 2005-04-18 21:15 -------
I guess this must be fixed by
It looks like the patch won't quite apply cleanly to the 2.2.5 sources,
the differences being the atomic_write_barrier() and the error checking
on mutex_lock(&a->mutex). Should I worry about that or not?
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.