This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/826] New: new locale for Khmer
- From: "jens at khmeros dot info" <sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 6 Apr 2005 04:34:32 -0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/826] New: new locale for Khmer
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com
I created a new locale for Khmer (Cambodia) for the glibc. You can download it
I took the data from Common Locale Data Repository (CLDR) Project and changed
it so that localedef would process it.
Since I do not know if the information from CLDR will find its way into the
glibc automaticly I want to send you this file so that you can add it to your
Summary: new locale for Khmer
AssignedTo: pere at hungry dot com
ReportedBy: jens at khmeros dot info
CC: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.