This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/812] mktime does not return -1
- From: "uttamp at us dot ibm dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 1 Apr 2005 19:54:06 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/812] mktime does not return -1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sources dot redhat dot com
------- Additional Comments From uttamp at us dot ibm dot com 2005-04-01 19:54 -------
Looking at different documents, I can assume that, the negative number is not
totally wrong but it's representation of time prior to 1970. Is this assumption
correct? If the value it's returning is valid but negative due to year prior to
1970 then it's not an error? If this is true then this does not look like a
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.