RV: IDH: INVITE CONFE. US.

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Hello,
You have been selected and invited for this years International Conference on Infectious Diseases & STD-AIDS.(IDHIVAIDS 2019). which will be held at the SAP conference Center, Washington D.C United States from 21st to 30th April 2019.
The Conference is organized by the European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases (ESPID) and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services in collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC),.
Registration is FREE and delegates are entitled to a FREE United States Visa arrangements by the Organizing Committee. That will include your Visa, transportation, feeding, Round Trip Air tickets to the events and Security.
Kindly indicate your interest in participating in this years Conference so further informations can be given to you regarding the conference. View our website for further details as we expect your immediate confirmation so we can brief you more about the conference through this email:
vbistaids@gmail.com
Sincerely,
Dr. Joseph Burrascano.
Secretary,
IDHIVAIDS 2019.
International Conference on Infectious Diseases, HIV & AIDS.
1034 North Capitol Street NW, Suite 292 Washington DC, 20001.
By TEL: +1-917-768-3758.
Email:
vbistaids@gmail.com