Re: Buildling gdb on Ubuntu 18.04

On 2019-01-30 14:45, Ömer Sinan Ağacan wrote:
Interesting, I was also able to build in a docker container and it works when I copy the executable to the host system, so my problem is kind of solved. I'm
still wondering what's wrong with my system though ...

(Too bad the bug exists in the development version too so I have to deal with it
in my application...)

Sorry for not being able to help you for your build issue, it looks like a one off weird thing with your setup (with enough digging one would probably find it).

Which bug are you referring to? Is it something know and documented in Bugzilla?

Simon