This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
set inferior-tty for remote and sim targets
- From: "Jon Beniston" <jon at beniston dot com>
- To: <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 11:54:13 +0100
- Subject: set inferior-tty for remote and sim targets
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I can't seem to get 'set inferior-tty /dev/pts/2' to work when the target is
set to either remote or sim (but it works ok for exec/native). The output
just appears in the gdb tty, as though the command hasn't been used. Should
this be supported?