This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Python 2.6 support
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Simon Marchi <simon dot marchi at polymtl dot ca>
- Cc: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>, gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 17:51:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: Python 2.6 support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx03.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=redhat.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx03.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=fail smtp.mailfrom=jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com B700178EAA
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 08 Aug 2017 14:08:35 +0200, Simon Marchi wrote:
> I have just tried building GDB against Python 2.6.9, seems to works find (at
> least it builds, I didn't test it).
we (as Red Hat) need to support latest GDB on RHEL-6 and I guess that means
RHEL-6.2 which has python-2.6.6. We will chat more about it off-list.