This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Python 2.6 support
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 11:03:54 +0100
- Subject: Python 2.6 support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Moved to mailing list for broader discussion. Currently we have
committed code in the GDB sourceware git repository that only works
Memory View objects were introduced in 2.7
Is our position therefor 2.7+ for Python? Or should this code be gated
for Python installations less than 2.7?