This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB on AIX
- From: Pedro Alves <palves at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>, GDB <gdb at sourceware dot org>, David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>, Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 17:18:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: GDB on AIX
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAH=s-PNqGqzZBN150Lppmnfv4aer3qs_rgZhCHzAE8NFJf68Qg@mail.gmail.com>
On 11/14/2016 03:51 PM, Yao Qi wrote:
> Hi David and Sergio,
> GDB mainline is broken on aix (gcc119.fsffrance.org),
> (gdb) kill
> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'gdb_exception_RETURN_MASK_ERROR'
> IOT/Abort trap (core dumped)
If you debug gdb and put a breakpoint on throw_it, what does the
backtrace look like? Would be exception be crossing
some C library that doesn't understand C++ exceptions,
other than readline?