MIPS GDB Buildbot slave running Debian Jessie

I'm interested in setting up a GDB Buildbot slave on a MIPS board.  The
board is an Edge Router Pro board running Debian Jessie. I've
configured, built and run the GDB test suite on it based on the steps
other builders are using in the GDB Buildbot master.  Due to what looks
like I-cache coherency issues in the kernel the board needs to be run
with no SMP.  Otherwise it builds and runs the test suite correctly.
We're passing over 23,000 of the GDB tests, but we still have 400 to 500
test failures.  Would it be possible to get this board added to the GDB
Buildbot?  If so, could you send me or point me at the config.json and
the master.cfg files so that I can send a patch?

Thanks,

Brendan Kirby

Imagination Technologies