This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdbserver follow-fork mode
- From: Aaron Cody <aaron at aaroncody dot com>
- To: "Breazeal, Don" <donb at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 22:51:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: gdbserver follow-fork mode
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHxCkuyRfOynT7SVPMJv1ig2zMMFJ=1SCkCsZ5p3tzU80+tw8w at mail dot gmail dot com> <551D8FC8 dot 4020609 at codesourcery dot com>
thanks Don - so can you give an indication as to 'how far along' the
work is? Is it worth me doing a patched build now? .. is it mostly
there or what?
On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 11:51 AM, Breazeal, Don <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 4/2/2015 12:44 AM, Aaron Cody wrote:
>> I was reading that 'work is continuing' on this .. any idea when it
>> might be ready?
> It's difficult to predict. There is progress, and active work that you
> can track on gdb-patches if you are interested.