Re: Define python hooks

Thanks.
I would want to manipulate the output of several existing commands with python.

Is there a way to get the output of the command in python (something
like a gdb.execute that would return the output)?
Or should I use a redirection to a named pipe to communicate with gdb?
Or maybe it would be a better option to overload existing commands
with a python class that would execute them?

--
nojhan